A Week With Me




A quick drop to a local light fixture store at Tampa to pick up our pendant lights for the kitchen.
Looking around for some furniture at LA-Z-Boy
Hhhhmmmm pumpkins at Home Depot!
This shot is from another furniture store at Kanes.
IKEA Trip for another furniture shopping for the house.
I am getting obsessed with candles right now, I don't know why but they really smells so good and I love lighting 2 whenever I read or just wander around my room.

Flew around to Tampa for a quick tour as my Mom said. And my brother also got to learn flying it.
A deserted island or what my friend Maynard said The Lumot Island (Moss Island)
Another shot from Kanes!
I'm positive that this shot is from IKEA. That pink couch that catches my eye. And the carpet, and that curtains, oh my god.
Bare with me for another pumpkin picture. Also, I think I'm falling in love with the weather right now, I like the leaves falling all through out the city and the cold vibe hhhmmmm. Although it's not yet that cold in Florida!
Had a quick haul at Michaels and first things first; PAINT.