Disneyworld Adventure!

About 3 weeks ago I had one of the best days of my life because I get to FINALLY visit Disneyworld! This may sound a bit cliché but I've been anticipating this point since I was 9 and discovered that there is actually a Disneyland! And if you're reading this and planning to go to Disneyworld in the summer, I highly recommend for you to bring a sun screen because it's definitely scorching hot.

And so, without further ado, I will now relive my Disney experience!
It was an hour drive from Clearwater to Orlando so I still have time to charge my phone (I forgot to plug it before leaving,oops)
IT.WAS.REALLY.HOT.

I cannot believe myself. Why did I took this ride?
Mom took some photos in the parade! Not bad, not bad.
Tangled! Tangled! Tangled!
Not gonna lie, I feel like a kid again! I remember asking my Mom multiple times to play the Cinderella DVD on her laptop and I will obviously sit and be quiet for the next 2 hours.
Managed to have a ride at Tomorrowland to get some rest and cool down.
Oh, I can't even begin to explain the refinement of this architecture. So divine.
              This is probably my favorite shot. Despite the heat that I endured just to take this breathtaking view!
It's time to go and check in to our hotel :(
While on our way to Caribe Royale, I whispered to myself that this place looks kind of familiar (not that I've been here before) but I feel like I've seen this area in a video or something.Then baaaammm! I had to re-watch Zoella's daily vlog at Florida back when the Youtubers were here for the Playlist Live 2013. WE HAD THE SAME HOTEL. I am so creepy, I know I know. 
But, I highly recommend this hotel because it's only 2 miles away from Disneyworld and the rooms that we got aren't that pricey.


DAY 2: DOWNTOWN DISNEY
We had our lunch at this Fulton's Crab House Restaurant and we had a unique dining experience.
Lobster Ravioli hhhmmmm I miss you babe. 
Sadly, we didn't get to ride this hot air balloon or what they call the "Characters in Flight" because we're going to hit the cinemas and watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Can you believe my parents decided to watch this? Haha I ain't complaining tho! I haven't cried for a mouse before I watch this movie I swear to God.
I am obviously having a great time!

Looking forward to have a visit at Universal this winter because butter beer and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!