Reinvent

I want this post to be a little personal and at the same time, New Year's approaching so what the hell? About 4 months ago I made a doodle on my journal with "reinvent" words written in it. 


I had just moved from the Philippines and had no comprehension on what I'll be doing for the next couple of years here. I'm missing my home and my friends. I can't do anything about it but to suck it up. I had a lot of visions back then that I can do it. Turns out, sometimes being alone doesn't feel really bitter at all. You get to know yourself even more and I think it's amazing. I get to really think on the things I really want in life. I let go of the people who bring me down. I let go of the negativity whirling in my mind and tell myself to just do it for Christ's sake. Fast forward to today, I feel good about myself. Yes there are times when I feel a little down and worry too much for the future and I just whisper to myself that these will all pass and I need to do something about it and it's not thinking too much. So about reinvention, I did reinvent myself in some ways. I didn't do it completely because there are still things worth looking back and reinvention isn't all about forgetting all the things you had left behind you. I believe it's you who decide on the things you still want to have in your "new" life. Not because you've read about obliterating everything behind you doesn't mean you need to follow that.
I started reading more books as much as I can and listen to a lot of Indie Pop music. I met some people here, but there are still things that are missing but I don't want to deal with it right now. So I just really want to review what has been going on for the last couple of months and to be honest,  it has been nothing but amazing.

As I went through my journal earlier today, I had found a page where I list "5 steps to reinvent yourself". I believe I had written this 2 years ago. It's something I have read in a website called Tinybuddha and I thought I might share it with you.
I really adore this work of mine I did a couple of years ago. I have a lot of bus tickets crumpled on my wallet and I didn't want to throw them because I think there's a value in it so I put in a collage. I was a shallow teen back then what can I say.
To wrap up this blog post, I hope this sorts an idea for you if you want to have a new change in your life..
Life is truly beautiful and you need to see it. 
Cheerio!