Massachusetts | East Coast Photo Journal


Just about 2 weeks ago my parents and I withdraw on a 2 day road trip for East Coast.  The whole on the road trip was filled with hotel rooms to stay for the night, breakfast buffet in bustle, fast food drive throughs, ferry rides (which I can't recall how many times we took), and playing Blank Space probably 50 times a day for me.

MARTHA'S VINEYARD
Hi Mom.
3-7 -
 This island is beyond beautiful and at peace at the same time. I assume this place is more alive in the summer than winter. The island is well known with the Kennedy's Family, celebrities staying for vacation, and not to mention, Barack Obama owns an insanely marvelous vacation house in Blue Heron Farm, Chilmark.
NANTUCKET
There's a forest right around the house we were staying in so I decided to walk around with Axel.
Strolling around downtown without any socks on!
Axel thinking deep about life.
8-18 - It has been a freezing week for me in Nantucket but all is well. It was also great walking with my boots without any socks on. All I've eaten were seafoods and I recommend trying the Alchemy Restaurant in Martha's Vineyard and the Fusaro's Italian Restaurant in Nantucket. Fusaro has one of the best bread butter I have ever tasted and that's how I started making them just last week because I just couldn't get enough with it. 

I've been wanting to post this as soon as I can but I took a lot of time playing with the pictures and right now I like how it turned out. Coming next is my New York Photo Journal! I hope you keep it locked!
Cheerio!